If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (856) 241-9997

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

SERVPRO Fire Pet Safety Tips

12/1/2020 (Permalink)

Here at SERVPRO of Washington/Woolwich we not only care about the safety of our customers, but as well for their loving pets!

Below are some helpful tips for your furry friends to help with their safety against fires:

  1. Don’t leave an open flame unattended.  Pets are naturally curious so when it comes to open flames like a stove or candles, it’s a sure way for potential disasters.
  1. Secure stove knobs. Be sure to use covers whenever you leave home.
  1. Avoid candles. If you have pets (especially cats), a lit candle can be a fiery temptation.
  1. Secure your fireplace. Sparks can fly out and either harm your beloved pet or if they have a pet bed nearby it, it can catch fire.

If you've recently had fire or smoke damage, call SERVPRO of Washington/Woolwich today!

Other News

View Recent Posts